Articles of this week includes five trends for reshaping the shopping experience; Ads from Facebook regarding the combination of video, images and text for organic items; and how many retailers are looking for ways to identify users on mobile devices to provide better experiences.
- “5 trends that are Radically Reshaping Shopper Marketing” [ AdWeek ]: iBeacons, augmented reality, and the rise of virtual reality stand to have a significant impact on retail in the near future.
- “Facebook gives retailers more freedom to tell their stories” [ Internet Retailer ] :. Facebook opened functionality to retailers, allowing them to combine video, images and text for organic positions
- “most retailers want to know who you are” [ eMarketer ]. many retailers are looking for ways to better identify people on mobile devices to give them of the best experiences
- “What rank Do Marketers give their personalization efforts?” [ MarketingProfs ]. A recent survey shows retailers are more satisfied with their customization efforts in their mobile applications
- [ Mobile Commerce Daily ] :. retailers considering diet applications should consider the impact that it could have on the customer experience
- “Before advertising, make sure you convert Pages” [ PracticalEcommerce ] :. Drive additional traffic to a page will not be if the page and landing site are poorly designed
- “in the cemetery of American shopping malls, Bandier reimagining Is The Brick and mortar store” [ Fast Company ]: new retail concepts are emerging – such as hybrid stores – experiences combining purchasing opportunities related items.
- “4 graphics that illustrate the state of Mobile App Travel Reservations” [ Skift ]. Compared to last year, more people feel at ease and booking through mobile channels
- “Digital should serve the customer, not taken” [ Tnooz ]: . Technology should be there to support the experience and support of digital reputation of a brand
“slim down shopping applications, running the risk of inhibiting the experience”