Articles of this week includes a look at the future of retail, how will consumers shop for their return needs at school, and Walmart plan to acquire Jet.com.
- The Future of Retail: The technology revolution is now [ Forbes ]: As the industry changes a paradigm more customer-centric, accepting the influence of technology is essential for the retail industry to remain dynamic.
- How Will Consumers Shop for Back-to-School? [ eMarketer ]. With increasing return to school spending, consumers are divided on the use desktop or mobile devices for online shopping
- Wal-Mart acquires Jet.com 3.3 billion $ [ Internet Retailer ]. In order to continue its fight against Amazon, Wal-Mart will acquire startup, Jet.com
- What retailers need to know and expect, about the virtual digital technology [ retail customer experience ]: digital assistant virtual growth may be slower with retail unless companies can take advantage of context as history, location and preferences.
- and analysis: Three Key Steps to Business Decisions [ MarketingProfs ]: To succeed with analysis, focusing on the answers to the questions “what” and the construction of an arsenal of tools and skills within your organization are critical.
- Most retailers offer mobile coupons, payments [ eMarketer ]: While most retailers use mobile to some extent, the biggest challenge cited by businesses is mobile integration into the overall marketing strategy of the company
- integrate social networks to increase conversions [ Ecommerce practice ]. The integration of social media into your online store could help boost sales and build a loyal audience more
- Back to School 2016: Sales and Marketing Guide [ The Shelf ]: Infographic gives an overview of the interesting aspects of back to school – including 40 percent of back-to-school deals are influenced by the deal hunting [
- How to create a Bot Worth Talking to [ Hospitality Net ]. Bots are relatively easy to create, and many travel companies are jumping on the bandwagon
- Hotels must facilitate mobile booking of travel to the office [ Hotel News Now ] :. Travel organizations should keep in mind that the travel booking a user can begin on the mobile but the transition to the office for completion
- Airbnb has a moment of Olympic gold Rio [ Skift ] :. Airbnb helps to accommodate the influx of visitors due to the Summer Olympic Games 2016