Articles this week reviewing the estimates for retail growth back to school, how to store mobile tools can help boost sales the impact of price shopping online, and more.
- “Back-to-school retail sales to grow 2.6% this year” [ eMarketer ]: sales Back-to-school will continue to rise during the past year, including estimates that e-commerce will grow to over 15 percent.
- “Smartphone-dependent buyers would buy more with mobile tools in stores: report” [ Mobile Commerce Daily ]: A recent study thirty-three percent of buyers regularly use a device mobile while in- store and buy more if mobile tools were available in stores.
- “Price still leads online shopping” [ Internet Retailer ] :. Price remains the most influential factor in online purchasing decisions
- “Training is the key when it comes to nail buy online, pick up in store” [ Internet Retailer ] : store-inventory Accuracy and store signs are some of the keys to making the experience of successful client.
- “Use Direct Mail to attract new customers Ecommerce” [ Ecommerce practice ] :. Tactics such as targeting, and provide specific instructions can be beneficial in attracting direct mail to get new users of electronic commerce
- “How retailers can repackage price comparison mobile shopping habits of consumers ? ” [ Mobile Commerce Daily ] :. Companies can discourage comparison shopping users by providing unique compelling experiences
- “Three things Hotel Marketers can learn from Uber” [ Tambourine ]: The simplicity, the importance of technology, and delivering a user experience are three hotels can learn lessons from the success of Uber.
- “Airbnb is how disorganized the travel industry” [ AdWeek ] :. Airbnb has been able to meet a need that was not met and was announced by the success of boutique hotels
- “email inquiries Voyage strike a deal with the older generations” [ Tnooz ] older generations typically commit more general emails and those that include a survey
the POS station. Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the blog Digital Marketing Adobe