Articles of this week includes a perspective on how to make the work of multi-channel marketing, how retailers should address in their Snapchat incoproating strategies, and the growing importance of mobile SEO for retailers.
- “How Multichannel Marketing Work” [ eMarketer ]. With consumers expanding their interactions across multiple devices, the need for multi-channel marketing is more important
- “Retailers should continue to test Snapchat, but small scale” [ Mobile Commerce Daily ]: retailers should start testing small campaigns with direct calls to action that Snapchat begins to develop as an integrated purchasing platform.
- “mobile SEO any more than it is for” [ Internet Retailer ]. With more than half of all searches performed on mobile, providing mobile SEO considerations are taken into account is important for retailers
- “Future Of Retail: Artificial intelligence and virtual reality have big roles to play “[ Forbes ]. Artificial intelligence and virtual reality are among the emerging technologies that are ready to influence the customer experience
- “Retailers can reap rewards by being specific when registering products on Google” [ Internet retailer ]: Use as much detail as possible when registering products on Google Shopping can help retailers to be more effective with their marketing budgets
- “Taking out the unexpected. cart abandonment “[ PracticalEcommerce ]. the most important cause for many shopping abandonment unanticipated costs through the order process
- ” super Metrics for Hotel Marketing & online Revenue Optimization “[ Hospitality Net ] :. Five parameters to consider when hoteliers seeking to optimize revenue online
- ” How hotels can locate their website to compete with Airbnb “ Tnooz ]. With local call Airbnb, hotels can take action to make more use to those looking for this local experience
The point of sale station: Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the Blog Adobe Digital Marketing