items this week to consider non-traditional ways that retailers can develop their e-commerce activities, the means to avoid errors common segmentation, and five areas to focus on generating revenue from additional e-commerce.
- A short Contrarian Ecommerce Marketing Guide [ Practical Ecommerce ]. Digital advertising and SEO are not the only ways to grow an ecommerce business
- September segmentation errors that will cost your company Money [ MarketingProfs ]: Do not have data own, without identifying the right target, and using a small amount of data are all included in the marketing challenges can run into in trying to take advantage of segmented data.
- 5 Secrets to Boost Ecommerce Revenue [ Forbes ]. Social inclusion in the purchasing process, publication of incredible content, and writing better product descriptions are all the ways you can generate added revenue for your site
- Allocation becoming a priority for Marketers [ eMarketer ]. The lack of knowledge or experience and high costs have prevented traders from adopting more advanced methods of allocation
- The four fundamental attributes of customer loyalty, Part 3 [ E-Commerce Times ] :. contextual interactions enable a better experience, more personalized and are important in the long-term creation of loyalty
- Most retail messaging subscribers are not customers [ eMarketer ]. More than half of email-list subscribers were customers of retailers who have sent them
- Adobe is more office evidence dominates the US travel booking despite the growth in mobile [ Tnooz ]. While 52 percent of consumers navigate on mobile devices, only 21 percent of travel sales occur on smartphones or tablets
- TripAdvisor says that applications are the key to future success Skift ] :. Steve Kaufer sees applications as the future of travel and adjust the marketing strategy of the company accordingly
- The automation and customization enigma [ Tnooz ]. According to a recent survey, opinion is mixed for the Internet of Things (IoT) will impact on the experiences of travelers
The point of sale station: Retail & Travel Weekly first appeared on the blog by Adobe Digital Marketing