Articles of this week includes a look at the viability of the sensitive design that mobile conversion rates continue, the considerations for launching an affiliate marketing channel, and steps retailers can take to better take advantage of mobile to connect with customers.
- As the mobile conversion rate stagnated at 1pc, time to reassess the reactive web design? [ Mobile Commerce Daily ]: the mobile purchase behavior is unique, and the web responsive design may not be the best solution to optimize mobile conversions
- Affiliate Marketing:. Commission Structures Advanced [ Ecommerce practice ]. An overview of the various considerations when launching an affiliate marketing channel
- 4 steps to get moving party to better communicate with customers [ Retail Customer Experience ]: support store targets customers with mobile and investment in systems to better understand the digital impact on store sales are included to better use mobile.
- How retailers use Welcome Emails to engage consumers [ MarketingProfs ]: The results of a new survey include evidence that 40 percent of buyers are not engaged with customers within 24 hours of their first interaction with the brand.
- Google PLAs are ready to produce more than half of the retailers paid search clicks by year end [ Internet Retailer ]: Google’s product Announces ads. Click volume increases much more rapidly than normal inscriptions
- Sears borrows Pokemon Go for hunting store treasure app based – [ Mobile Commerce Daily ]: Sears moves to integrate the lessons of success the game based on augmented reality Pokémon Go
- 56% of online retail searches take place on mobile devices [ Internet Retailer ]: over half of retail-related research Fun occur on smartphones or tablets, and that increases to about 80 percent of location- based searches.
- This is the first airline to list seats at booking on Airbnb [ Business Insider ]: Lufthansa, in a surprising move, becoming the first airline to flight list . available for reservation on Airbnb
- How Virgin digital marketing strategy hotels took shape [ Tnooz ]: responsive design and a / B testing has played an important role in the development Virgin Pensions. digital marketing strategy
The point of sale station: Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the blog by Adobe Digital Marketing