items this week to examine the state of predictive analytics, have four ways email can help increase the effectiveness of other digital marketing channels, and see how Macy’s has partnered with IBM to create a personal-assistant shopping in stores.
- Look at the state of predictive analytics [ eMarketer ]: Marketers in a recent survey cited siled organizations and internal knowledge and expertise that the greatest obstacles investment and implementation of predictive analytics
- 4 ways Email can lead to other marketing channels [ PracticalEcommerce ] :. Email marketing can help influence the effectiveness of direct mail, display, social, and paid search
- Macy Teams With IBM Watson for AI-Powered mobile shopping assistant [ Forbes ]: On Call Macy is a trading assistant that consumers can use to find the products, services or brands while store [
- mCommerce to capture 49pc online retail sales by 2020: report [ Mobile Commerce Daily ]: A new report estimates that the mobile will continue to grow over the next four years to account for nearly half of all e -commerce retail sales.
- Facebook Think Shoppers will use their phones more than ever this holiday season [ AdWeek ]: A study by Facebook indicates mobile purchases during the holiday season rose 33 percent between 2014 and 2015.
- 4 ways retailers can register their stores [ Forbes ]: Creating a brand – and expressing this brand significantly both numerically and store – is increasingly important for retailers to give consumers the experiences they expect.
- Hotels From Pokémon Go to Pokeconomy [ Hospitality Net ]: Taking advantage of the exploratory nature of the game – as well as measures to ensure that your hotel is friendly Pokémon – are simple actions , initial hoteliers can take to immediately jump in the popularity of Pokémon.
- travel brands must be creative in thinking of programmatic [ Tnooz ]: From geotargeting, and expansion into behavioral and contextual data, is a common way many businesses journey taking in the pursuit of success programmatic advertising.
The point of sale station: Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the blog by Adobe Digital Marketing