items this week to discuss ways in which retailers can leverage the Pokémon phenomenon GO; Details on new offers shopping focused on Google; how consumer sentiments are changing regarding brands contact them through email applications, which represents an opportunity for brands; and more!
- How Pokémon GO ‘Can Lure more customers for your local business [ Forbes ]: With viral launch of Pokémon GO, what can retailers do to make advantage of the foot traffic added that could be coming to their companies?
- new Google ads trying harder to understand what buyers want [[Retailers Internet ]: With more than 40 percent of the purchase requests including terms and conditions, Google is seeking to make it easier for retailers to showcase their products.
- Consumers do not mind hearing about Marques Messaging Applications [ Adweek ] :. Consumers are becoming less opposed to companies contact via email applications, presenting an opportunity for brands to capitalize on
- Google brings retailers closer users with the following new products mobile [ Mobile Marketer ]: with Travel searches up to 30 percent, Google is seeking to make it easier for travelers to ensure they book the best travel products for their needs .
- Eye Tracking: How do people search (and book) in 2016? [ Hospitality Net ] :. User behavior on the way we look has changed over the past two years, and it is important to understand what this means for the travel
- This Is What Happens When point Hotels listening with social media [ are Morch ]. Many users are increasingly looking to social networks to help inform possible deals for locations they are considering
The point of sale station: Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the blog Digital marketing by Adobe