Articles of this week includes a look at whether your location data is an action, if companies really understand the travel for their clients, and the impact mobile will have on the future of electronic commerce.
- Does your location data actionable? [ Mobile Commerce Daily ]: Companies can combine data and content to own the next moment – the action that occurs when a consumer finds you
- Do companies understand. the customer experience? [ eMarketer ]. A new study reveals that the majority of senior marketers say they are not confident in their understanding of their customer travel company
- Mobile changes the fortunes of e-commerce leaders [ Internet Retailer ]. The future of e-commerce is becoming more mobile in nature – and some companies are being exceeded
- Analytics Marketing Technology is No. 1 [ eMarketer ] :. Analytics tools are the most commonly used marketing technologies
- retail travel amplified to improve the social media strategy [ Luxury Daily ]: Most consumers to retailers. social strategies could be improved to have more impact
- The comprehensive action plan to Email Marketing Success [ SuperOffice ]: Email marketing continues to offer a return on investment. Here are five tactics to provide better email marketing strategy.
- What to include in automated emails for e-commerce [ Ecommerce practice ]: Retailers should consider other types of emails – more cart abandonment of traditional email – to inspire consumers to return to their sites.
- 6 tips to the fight against high cancellation rates on reservations OTA [hospitalitynet]: While cancellation rates generally run higher for online travel agencies (OTA), they can make difficult well predict demand. Check out these six ways to effectively deal with cancelations.
- Hospitality Reenvisioned With data and Mobile [ Skift ]. In the travel industry – more possible than ever – companies are able to blend in person experiences with digital interactions to create more personalized experiences attentive
The point of sales position: Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the blog by Adobe Digital Marketing