items this week to explore ways to use mobile to integrate the customer experience, the differences between the marketing mix modeling and attribution, optimization methods of the long tail of SEO for retailers, and more.
- Marketing Mix Modeling vs. Attribution: which one is right for your business? [ MarketingProfs ] :. A lot of buzz is around the award – and understand the main differences between the media mix modeling and attribution is the first step in deciding what is right for your business
- Retailers should use the media Mobile to integrate the customer experience [ Mobile Marketer ]: mobile still represents a tremendous opportunity for organizations that want to interact with consumers in a variety of ways
- SEO. maximizing Long tail [ practical Ecommerce ] :. Optimizing the long tail of products you can involve the development of an optimal architecture
- UK Internet users Click Custom Emails [ eMarketer ]. According to a new survey of users in the UK, personalized marketing emails is the most influential way to encourage them to click on
- RetailMeNot’s future lies in the decisions based on data content focused on trade [ Mobile commerce Daily ]: the mobile platform coupling will put the data in the forefront of its offer and suggest other retailers do the same.
- Expedia degenerates mobile travel website with interruption of innovation think tank [ Mobile Marketer ]: Expedia has started a new company called “Expedia Labs” to showcase the new technologies and develop new applications and experiences Expedia
- Hot industry trend: video marketing for hotels [ Hospitality Net ]: video represents a new opportunity for travel companies more and more consumers expect video content
- to improve the customer experience Foundational, airlines should turn to operations [ Skift ] :. Creating an airline connected with the unified technology and streamlined business processes will the waiting travelers
The point of sale station: Retail & Travel Weekly first appearance on the Blog Adobe Digital Marketing