Ahem … Is it possible that by the end of this e-mail you will lose all respect for me, as in you can not believe she did not know; does not everyone? … “
I’ll take my chances.
So far, I am
- downloading images from a blog recently posted on Flickr
- add nude URL (as in http://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/emoji-marketing-guide/) to image descriptions
- was my setting to “All rights reserved” – because they are … MINE !! !!!
Today, I tried to really use anchor text in the description and … it works!
mind blown 💣💥 …
Not only that, but you can create albums based on your blog posts and add an anchor text description your album s!
Not only that … but you can actually change your settings Allocation ‘-. Means anyone can use the image as long as , they place a link to you
In this way, people who are looking for free images to use for some – their blog posts, for example – can actually find your images, you can follow on your site, could share with others …
you see all the possibilities ? ! I certainly do.
Yay! It was worth getting up at 4:00 this morning … ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ (yes, that’s four!) Espressos may have had something to do with carelessness and …
3 ways to add links on Flickr
1. in the description of the photo:
2. in the description album:
3. in your Flickr profile:
HOWEVER, your link profile will be very probably you are not getting traffic, since your profile itself is very well hidden in the menu ( Therefore, Flickr, why … ?)
did you really get a lot of traffic Flickr?
Honestly, I think probably not. Just be honest here …
However, this strategy is easy to implement, it gives you a way to save and organize your blog posts pictures, and it builds your presence through various platforms.
The links are an added bonus.
While these links are nofollow. But you know what? … Even the nofollow links have value. Read Blogger’s Guide For links to nofollow SearchEngineLand.com for more.
Flickr marketing take
So now, when using Flickr, I will:
- download images from a blog recently released
- add various links anchor text to image descriptions
- create albums based on topics or blog
- have my setting on Allocation “for my images can be used by others.
Here are some examples of how I did it based on my new publication 😂, and 💕 💩? Beginner’s Guide to Emoji post marketing: